Users of commercial utility vehicles no longer have to wait for the new fiscal year to purchase or lease the vehicles they need.
From now through Dec. 31, 2015, Club Car’s Bank on Carryall sales event allows qualified commercial buyers to:
- Purchase new 2015 or 2016 Carryall utility vehicles with no pay for six month.
- Lease new 2015 or 2016 Carryall 500 and 700 utility vehicles with special financing of 2.9% APR for 36-48 months or 3.9% APR for 60 months.
The Carryall line includes compact, mid- and full-size utility vehicles with zero-emissions electric, EFI gasoline or diesel powertrains; 4x2s and automatic 4x4s; and two- and four-passenger models.
Stretch Your Budget with the Carryall 500
It also includes the most versatile mid-size UTV in the industry, the Carryall 500 utility vehicle.
“Few vehicles fit as many markets or applications and have as many commercial-grade accessories as this work horse,” says Club Car’s Manager of Commercial and Industrial Marketing Kimber Parrish. “It moves from task to task and can replace expensive pick up trucks.”
Choose a gasoline-powered model with a 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with electronic fuel injection (EFI) that delivers best-in-gas fuel efficiency, power and torque, or select a quiet, zero-emissions electric model.
The vehicle features an expanded pickup bed (44.2 x 47.5 x 10.5 in.) and a total vehicle capacity of 1,200 lbs. Add dump kits, stakes sides, tool or van boxes, strobe lights or other accessories to make fast and efficient work of everything from hauling materials to painting to housekeeping at resorts.
Gas models are available from the factory with an optional limited slip differential that takes them into areas generally reserved for 4x4s, without damaging turf. Add the configurable, removable VersAttachtm bed-based attachment system with tool and equipment holders, and it’s perfect for turf or grounds maintenance as well.
All Carryall utility vehicles feature:
- The industry’s only aircraft-grade rust-proof aluminum frame for long life.
- Spacious seats and legroom, an adjustable steering column and plenty of storage.
- A three-year/3,000-hour limited warranty on the gasoline EFI engine. Electric vehicles carry a four-year, 18,000-amp hour limited warranty on the battery, controller and charger.
- Four-wheel braking.
- The tightest turning radius in class, just 20 feet.
For more information or to schedule a demo of any Carryall utility vehicle, visit www.clubcardealer.com/carryallpromotions.